Saturday, September 13, 2008

New Day

After yesterday I woke up this morning well rested, still sore, but my heart is hopeful.

"Yet this I call to mind and therefore I have hope: Because of the Lord's great love, we are not consumed, for His compassions never fail. They are new every morning; great is Your faithfulness, I say to myself, "The Lord is my portion; therefore I will wait for Him."

I am thankful for this mercy every morning.. it's new. Yesterday I was sooo cranky, miserable, not connected to Him but still He is kind to me when I turn my face towards Him. Well I guess that is what the cross is all about right?

I took this photo this morning as I walked out the door of our hotel.

I am so grateful for new starts, new beginnings, things being different from yesterday. We are heading to some place in the Northern part of Florida .. along the coast somewhere, and then we will be in Sebring on Sunday!! Thanks for all your supports, emails, prayers, as we have journeyed along.

You mean the world to us. Yesterday we played a diffent game.. Bob made this one up. We started at A and went back and forth saying what we loved or appreciated about the person whose name started with that letter. Many of you were in our list. xoxox

2 comments:

  1. Yippiddydodaw - so glad you are almost there. It's been a grueling last couple of days, but you have 10 days to regroup and catch some beach time. Whoa what on earth am I thinking, after 10 days, you will have nothing but beach time. No fair!! (that's me whining)
    love you muchly Debbie Jean
    say "Hi" to Mr. C for me
    ALL my love
    xx Bonnie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wild ride you have had. Glad to know that the world is brighter today. The odd bad day makes the good ones so much more praiseworthy, and the good news is tomorrow is Sunday! We will be thinking of you with love.

    ReplyDelete