Saturday, September 13, 2008

Arrived safe and sound

Just a note... we have arrived!! Safe and sound!
Once we got to Florida we just kept on driving! I forgot how much I love Florida.. the smells, the palm trees, the wonderful sunsets.... ahh.. it's all good! They had freshly squeezed orange juice at the information center at the border.. oh YUM!



So we are in Sebring staying at Bob's Mom's place. We are going to go to church here tomorrow, then get organized, fax some stuff, buy a new cell phone and then head down to Sanibel/Fort Meyers to see our friends. We will come back here to re-pack, finalize shipping the car, itemize everything that will be in the car for custom's etc. We are flying out on the 23 of September so we have some time to relax and re group.
Thanks again for all your prayers over the last week of this trip. Appreciate you alot!

We got to Sebring around 9:00 pm, the guy who had the key to Bob's Mom's place was out for a bit so we unloaded the car, and I walked around the neighborhood taking pictures. I love this one!


It is getting late here so I am going to hit the hay!
I will write more tomorrow when I am more awake. And pictures.. yes.. my camera has been put to good use on this trip!! :-)
xox

No comments:

Post a Comment