Monday, September 22, 2008

Leaving in the Morning



Well folks, the adventure continues. Tomorrow we are getting up early, driving to Fort Lauderdale, renting a car, driving that and our car to Hydes Shipping so we can ship our car and kayaks over, then taking the rental car to the Miami airport and flying out in the afternoon.

We will be arriving in Roatan around 5:15. I checked the weather, it is hot with thunderstorms and a chance of rain. I never thought I would welcome rain as much as I do now.


It rained cats and dogs here in Sebring this afternoon!! I sat out in the carport and took pictures. A few times the lightning was so close that the hair stood up on my arms. I love a good storm.




Well Bob needs help putting the kayaks on the car. It is almost midnight, but it is good to get it done tonight. Oh by the way, he drove to Bradenton to get the A/C fixed on the car which we are sooo happy about!! That is why he are still at it so late because that took longer then we expected.

Thanks again for your prayers and support. We are excited to see what the Lord has ahead for us. May we all be open to be used by Him in big or small ways.

Blessings and goodnight for now.
xo


2 comments:

  1. Dearest Debi and Bob - my thoughts and prayers are with you as you continue on the next leg of your journey. I'll be thinking of you tomorrow - with the time difference I'll probably be wandering the mall on my lunch hour. I'll say "hi" to Walmart for you.
    I love you Debi
    xx Bonnie xx
    p.s. I did write a note on your last blog entry, but for whatever reason it didn't show up. Don't really remember what I wrote, but it was probably very witty. xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have been thinking of you all day, of course that means that my prayers keep returning to your family. Can't wait to hear of your island adventures and the unfolding of God's plans for both of you.

    ReplyDelete