Sunday, August 31, 2008

Times Together with the Kids

David made me a wonderful sugar free vanilla americano misto... YUM! good job David
OHHH who is cute in a uniform?
Anytime is good for a photo shoot! Emily sure looks cool! :-)
David wanted to take a picture of me so I jokingly said, How's my hair? And fluffed it up. A guy was walking by and he started to laugh which is turn cracked me up. David managed to capture me BURSTING out laughing. It is the classic 'almost falling over backwards laugh!' We have laughed alot together. It's been wonderful. I will miss them but am grateful for our times together over the past few days.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BOB!! (he wishes!!!!!) :-)

3 comments:

  1. Oh Debi - that belly laugh pic is priceless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Bobby C I could just see you bombing around Miami in that little sporty number - no wait, that would be Debi wouldn't it. Happy Belated birthday by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are right bonnie.. the car should be MINE!!!!

    ReplyDelete