Saturday, August 23, 2008

singing in the morning

This morning I had just started to walk down the hallway and I heard the sound of Bob singing:
"You are my sunshine,
my only sunshine,
you make me happy
when skies are grey,
You'll never know dear how much I love you,
please don't take my breakfast away!"

Made me laugh!!!
It is such a blessing to live with someone who makes me laugh within one minute of being awake.

Some of you know that I am doing a 365 Project with my shells (that means I take a different shell picture every day for flickr) Anyways I was going to use the picture of Bob sitting in his chair with all his lists, paperwork, maps etc around him until he put a shell up to his ear and then made this face!! It is a perfect shell shot. We are having fun in the midst of the mayhem!


Show me the money!!


I had a little surprise yesterday while cleaning on one of the kitchen drawers. I found this plastic bag.. quite heavy and it was full of MONEY! Yup! After our garage sale I had a whole wack of change and I stuck it in a bag and put it in the drawer. Don't ask why.. I don't know. But I do know I had forgotten about it totally. Lovely surprise!!


Alrighty! Can you guess how much is there? Julie can't guess because she counted it. Kathy don't guess because you know too. *NB to my American friends*- the gold coins are a dollar, and the silver and gold ones are 2 dollars (we call it a toonie) That will help you guess better!

I will post the amount tomorrow. Goodnight fine friends. xox

1 comment: