Wednesday, August 20, 2008

help has arrived!!

Yesterday Dale showed up with his trailer and helped Bob move the big stuff to the storage. Dressers, china cabinet, chairs, pull out couch (ouch!!!), sideboard!! It was a great help! The place is starting to empty out as you can see by the empty space in the dining room!



Today Julie showed up and helped me pack and wrap the dishes that I am taking to Roatan. It was alot of work so I appreciated her help! I am so grateful for the help! Did I mention how thankful I am for people who step out of their world into ours!??! :-) It is getting done little by little.


I went out to lunch with Sandra and then we came back to the house to do more packing. Julie was here too so we sorted between Roatan and storage stuff. Roatan is in the family room. Storage is in Matt's old room. Up and down the stairs we went, back and forth! And Julie cleaned under our kitchen sink! I wish I had a medal to give her for that!!

Maybe some flowers will do...




Anyways its getting done! HALLELUJAH!! Bless you all! xoxo

This is some of the Roatan pile:

1 comment:

  1. Hey Debi,
    Praying for you today. I hope you got off on your trip smoothly. Tori wore the pink hat all the way home, so it was a hit.

    Cheers

    ReplyDelete