Saturday, August 23, 2008

oh one more thing.. being kidnapped is fun!!

This morning Denise came by bringing me a Canada Post rainjacket.. deluxe ... lightweight gortex! Nice. (there is going to be a rainy season happening soon after we get to Roatan)

Then she kidnapped me. I went without too much of a fuss. We took Cody, the dog to Lake Okanagan for a swim and had a lovely visit! It was a delightful change to get out of the house!!! Truly a change is as good as a rest.
This is a terrible picture of us.. my eyes are closed, and I look rather 'challenged' and Denise looks like she just woke up but that is what we get by asking a stranger to take a picture.. sorry to say that Dave, the guy from Quebec City!! You tried.. but.. next time I will bring a tripod and a remote. Oh I don't have one.. put that on the list: buy tripod and remote for trip! :-)


Cody loves the water and he got a lot of exercise while we were there! Go Cody GO!!!!!


I was glad I went for a drive with Denise. This next photo speaks of the calm often sweeps over my soul. It is awesome. I should be a racked with anxiety but I am not. A miracle? I'd say so.


So Denise thanks for sweeping me away, making me laugh, listening so well, and being the kind of friend that makes leaving so terrible!

No comments:

Post a Comment