Wednesday, September 2, 2009

I just want you to know

There are times when I wish the chair would not sit empty in the afternoon sun, but that you would be here. I would bring you a cold drink and make a simple meal and we would sit and talk for quite a long while as the evening cooled.

It would be good.

The hardest thing about being so far away is knowing that many of you are going through things and we can't be there for you.

So whether you are alone this evening in a marriage gone bad,
or you have just moved into a new apartment,
or you are waiting on tests,
or you are alone in a hotel,
or you've moved across the country in hopes of a new life,
or your heart is awakening to His love again,
or you had to bury your dog today then please know this:
I wish you were here or I was there.

That's all I wanted to say tonight. I miss you all in different ways.
xo
Posted by Picasa

1 comment: