Tuesday, June 30, 2009

the truth about what is going on

I want to just assure you out there that in spite of what you may be reading online regarding Honduras that we are fine here on the island. There is so much information out there that isn't totally accurate so I am posting some that I think will shed light on the situation here.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vxUGYOBrcTw&eurl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2Fprofile.php%3Fid%3D742125548%26ref%3Dname&feature=player_embedded


http://lagringasblogicito.blogspot.com/


http://www.therightscoop.com/obama-the-voice-of-democracy





Please pray for Honduras. We long for a democracy not a dictatorship. For the most part we are experiencing peace deep within. I thank the Lord for that. I am not afraid. I am a bit frustrated that the governments around the world are refusing to help or the help they are giving will not help this country at all. I think the truth about what is going on here is slowly coming to the surface.

Pray for safety for the people. For peace. For protection. Pray. Pray. Pray.

I know that many are saying this is the End Times. I agree. It is my heart's cry that His will be done on earth as it is in heaven. He raises up leaders, and He takes down leaders. He is above all. Today I read that after He died His disciples were locked in a room because of fear of the Jews and He appeared and stood amongst them and said, Peace be with you! Many are afraid here and it is my prayer that He will come and stand in our midst and give us the peace and protection we need for this time. He is King.


I want to share a song I was listening to this morning while washing the floor:
It's called Hosanna by Paul Baloche

Praise is rising, eyes are turning to You
We turn to You
Hope is stirring, hearts are yearning for You
We long for You
‘Cause when we see You, we find strength to face the day
In Your presence, all our fears are washed away
Washed away

Hosanna Hosanna
You are the God who saves us,
Worthy of all our praises
Hosanna Hosanna
Come have Your way among us
We welcome You here Lord Jesus

Hear the sound of hearts returning to You
We turn to You
In Your kingdom broken lives are renewed
You make us new
‘Cause when we see You, we find strength to face the day
In Your presence, all our fears are washed away
Washed away

Hosanna Hosanna
You are the God who saves us,
Worthy of all our praises
Hosanna Hosanna
Come have Your way among us
We welcome You here Lord Jesus

‘Cause when we see You, we find strength to face the day
In Your presence all our fears are washed away
‘Cause when we see You we find strength to face the day
In Your presence, all our fears are washed away
Washed away

Hosanna
Hosanna
Hosanna
Hosanna

I know many people are considering leaving the island for fear of what may happen. We feel called here and we will remain until He says to go. Don't worry about us. Pray for His will to be done in this beautiful land.

Hosanna... come have Your way among us, we welcome You here (in Honduras) Lord Jesus.

Amen.

1 comment:

  1. that song is such a tear jerker for me,in Your presence we find strength to face the day, and inYour presence all our fears are washed away."AMEN!!!
    The cry of my heart'Come have your way among us"
    These days are definitely growing times for me, tears are flowing freely -healing waters for the soul.

    ReplyDelete