Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Jumping IN!

a lovely day for a walk!
One of our favorite things to do on a Sunday is to visit with our friends at West Bay beach and then go for a long invigorating snorkel.  Well truth be told, I think the water is too cold these days and with all the rain it has been too murky.   But we still love to go to the beach and walk together, unwinding, visiting with friends along the way and enjoying some downtime.

One Sunday I noticed some kids jumping off the dock at the end of West Bay (by Fosters)   I went over to talk to them.  I asked if they would jump again so I could photograph them.  There was alot of attitude and cockiness about being able to jump.  "Oh yeah I kin do dat.   I kin jump alright!"  But was anyone actually going to do it??  I dissed them about being all talk and no action.   And one guy said, " Miss you gots lots a 'tude too."  Oh yes I do.  "So are you just going to stand there or are you going to jump??!"

They jumped!!!  Here are some photos of their exploits.

bob waiting patiently .. as usual

yes that was a belly flop!!!!!  OUCH!!
you can see by how big that splash is that she landed full out!


No comments:

Post a Comment