Friday, November 6, 2009

can you feel the l.o.v.e?

for those of you who know bob you would know that he isn't proficient in the kitchen. has never had a desire to learn and frankly i don't mind because i love to cook.

well since my surgery he has been doing stellar in that department. i almost cried when he brought this omelet to me with a heart etched in ketchup. how creative. how loving.



sometimes things happen to force us to grow. let's try not to fight it.


i am learning to rest more then i thought possible for a go getter type like myself. but daily i am seeing my body heal and strengthen so it is worth it. it amazed me. the Lord keeps bringing a scripture to my mind and it is this: "I am the Lord that heals you" Okay, then I will do what I need to do so You can do what You need to do.

what is happening in your life that is stretching you?
don't fight it.
learn from it.
let Him be a part of it.

you'll find yourself cooking, or baking a cake (yes he just made me a chocolate cake), or resting, or reaching out, or developing a skill, or loving against all odds.

take hold of it carefully and no matter what.. show the love.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment