Monday, May 19, 2014

God is not dead!

Every morning around 6:00, once it is light enough, I make my way out onto our deck where there is a comfy chair, my Bible and various devotion books. It is my time to be alone with Him.   I need this time.  I want this time!  I am blessed because of it!!

So this morning, the sky is lovely.  The sea is calm and I say, Lord what do you want to say this morning?

I am not Dead!



Okay!!!!   I believe it!

He is alive and quite capable of handling everything.  If He conquered death and rose again He can certainly handle whatever is happening in my world!  And He can even handle what is happening in your world!  It's true!  AND the same strength that He exerted when He rose from the dead is available to us!!!  (Eph. 1:20)  WOW!

About a month ago Rubeen wrote something for me and this morning I saw it laying on my desk


GOD'S NOT DEAD!
"He is shorlie (surely) alive!   He's living on the inside roaring like a lion!
I believe in God.  I believe that He exists.
I believe we are heavenly because I am a true believer"

Rubeen, quiet yet strong

Please pray for Rubeen.  She is the youngest girl of 13 kids.  She has a persona of being tough, sullen and quiet.  But I know she is caring, interested and very smart.   She often retreats inside her head.  I want her to always remember though that He is living on the inside roaring like a lion ~  giving her confidence, boldness and power to do that right thing.

We all need that, right?  

Blessings...  He's alive!!   He's not dead.   He is able to do even more then we can ask or imagine!!
Eph. 3:20
:-)

1 comment: