Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Closets

Some thoughts on closets:

1. They have doors for a reason: so that we can't see the mess inside!!
2. Out of sight, out of mind really is true.
3. Moving forces me to face the 'closet'.
4. I find a plethora of treasures in them. It's remarkable. Like: old letters, cards, clothes are are too small, kite string, clocks that no longer work, a trophy our dog Sandy won (who by way died over 3 years ago.. sigh, but I can't throw it away!), old journals which really make me get sidetracked, sparkly Christmas dresses that I forgot to put away, and the list goes on.
5. Tackling this project is equivalent to going to dentist. Well maybe not that bad.
6. Once I am done cleaning out a closet I want to show everyone! Even strangers walking by should see it!! :-)

So.. with that in mind, I should go and do it. Maybe I should take a before and after photo. Yeah taking pictures would be better then cleaning any day!!! :-)

I have my thoughts about people who look in other people's bathroom cupboards... but that is for another post I think....

No comments:

Post a Comment